Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Some Pictures

Tommy is starting to focus on things now. Its great to see his face light up when he is being entertained, everything is so exciting, and there's so much for his little eyes to explore. Here are a few pictures from this week. The first one Tony and I took the other day. I was preparing bottles and Tony noticed Tommy kept opening his mouth every time he brought him near them...so of course I grabbed the camera for a shot! It was really funny. Tommy is so entertaining! haha. The second is a mirror toy in his crib, if he's fussing I'll lay him in his crib so that he can see the mirror toy and he tends to calm himself down. (I also play his little musical jungle toy for him). The other pictures I took today. He was up for part of the morning so I was giving his little cheeks kisses and making him laugh. Eventually...he got bored.

The time is going by so quickly, I just love spending my days with him.

No comments: