Wednesday, December 19, 2007

At the Halfway Point!

Woohoo!!! We've made it to 20 weeks. This is still so amazing to me!

Last weekend was crazy. We had our Holiday Concert at school for my toddler class. They were adorable, but unfortunetly only one little one didn't cry. We did some fun activities during the day though, and I took some pictures of them "practicing." Friday night was my Holiday party for work. The food wasn't that great but hanging with Jenn, Ben, Katie, and Dawn was great! Saturday night our friends Michelle and Rich had their annual Christmas Party - what a blast! I laughed until my insides hurt, I just love hanging out with my girls and their hubbies. Sunday was Mom's birthday so we had a nice lunch with her and dad and told them about their future Grandson.

This week is going by slowly...possibly because I have off all of next week for a nice Christmas break & I can't wait to just relax and enjoy the holiday! This Friday should be a lot of fun though, we're having a Holiday Pajama Pizza Party with my friend Miss Jenn's class. We're all wearing pajamas to work and watching Christmas movies with our kids. I can't wait. It's going to a great day!
Practicing For Our Holiday Show
My Girls
The Group


Me & Tony (same one as ----> but not fuzzy lol)

No comments: