Monday, December 3, 2007

That Time Of Year Again!

I absolutely love the holiday season. I'd have to say its my favorite time of year. I always feel like there is so much love and magic in the air. This year my hormones have me at my peak as far as emotions go. Just this afternoon I was listening to Jim Reeves singing "Silent Night" and for no reason what-so-ever I burst into tears. Strange, I know - but I suppose that pregnancy for ya.

This weekend the baby's furniture (crib and changing table) was delivered! Our friends Steve and Danelle were gracious enough to give us their old furniture which looks brand new...and smells like sweet baby powder! We are so grateful to them. It's wonderful to have such great friends.

Tony also finished putting up our Christmas lights this weekend. We now have 10,000 twinkling lights - just like Clark Griswold!

Here's some pictures.

No comments: