Tuesday, May 6, 2008

He Amazes Me

Tommy is craddled in my arm right now, giving me secret smiles and gently cooing. I can't believe this amazing little person is two weeks old already.

He got a clean bill of health at the doctors office on Friday. In fact the doctor called him "perfect." Which of course Tony and I were thrilled to hear. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and I too am doing well as far as "healing" is concerned. I'm not allowed to drive for at least one more week, but since typically you can't take the little one's out for the first month or two anyway we've got no where to go. Tony started back at work today, so its my first day at home alone with the little guy. Now the real fun begins! hahaha!

I didn't get a chance to do so before, but I wanted to congratulate one of my best friends Malinda & her husband Dimitri on the birth of their daughter Amelia who was born on the 20th - just hours before we had our Tommy on the 21st. I can't wait to watch our children grow up together!

Here are some cute updated pics of our Tommy.

His first stroller ride (to our backyard).

Maverick and Tommy - best friends already!
All new sights and sounds too explore.
He's too funny! I love to watch him make silly faces.
Our sweet Tommy asleep in his crib. He's so precious.

No comments: