Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Exhausted!! (9/18)

Who knew two-year-olds would have so much drama??

So it’s my second day as the head teacher in the toddler room. There’s lots of screaming, crying, pushing, hitting, and snotty noses. I’ve come to hate the word “Mine.” Most of the kids are good – I mean they are Two, so of course they are going to have their moments. Plus I keep reminding myself that most are sweet and just want to be loved.

I’ve had between 7 and 16 kids in one classroom at one time. I have two assistants so I can split them up and send some to the adjacent room, but still! Sheesh…that is a lot of little people to run after, and MANY diapers to change.

Preggo Mc Preggerson: I'm also really feeling the fatigue from the pregnancy...so I'm sure that has a lot to do with my lack of energy at work. Other than the fatigue, a bit of nausea, and my boobs hurting (sorry but its true), I've been um.... a little emotional of late. :)

Prime example- My friend Nichole emailed me this link... and while watching it I had tears streaming down my face. The little girl in this (Connie) is so absolutely precious that you just can't take your eyes off of her. http://www.glumbert.com/media/connie So so sweet.

No comments: