Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Best Friend’s Wedding

Lauren is officially Mrs. Neuber! Tomorrow morning she and Bryan will head down to Disneyworld for a fun filled honeymoon. I hope they have a wonderful time.

The entire day was wonderful. I had my hair done in the morning and I absolutely loved the back of it. It was unique, and that’s exactly what I hoped for. I met up with Lauren and the girls in the afternoon… and the rest of the day seemed to fly by. The entire wedding party did nothing but laugh and enjoy themselves all day while we celebrated our friends’ nuptials. After a lovely ceremony, we danced (and drank) the night away. I have many fond memories from yesterday.

This one's from the rehearsal. Tommy held his bottle for the first time!!
My hair...isn't it fantastic! I loved the back of it!Best of luck L & B – love you guys!!!!

No comments: