Friday, April 11, 2008

9 Months Preggers!!!

Oh my goodness, we've made it to the 9th month already! Some days it feels like I have been pregnant for a very long time, others seems like the time has completely flown by! For as uncomfortable as my body is, I could not be happier. The anticipation is building and now I just wonder... when will he get here? I can't wait to meet him, and to kiss his little face.

Last night Tony and I went to Babies R Us to pick up a few more things, and we couldn't help ourselves from going through the clothes racks and picking up a few little pants and onesies. I picked out the cutest onesie that says “My Mom Rocks.” We practically frolicked through the store we were so happy to be there. We are both really looking forward to being parents.

Tony went golfing today with his buddies from college. I encouraged him to go…who knows how many times he’ll get to play this season with a newborn at home…I’m guessing it won’t be much.

I’m sitting at home, and wishing I was sitting down to a giant smorgasbord of Mexican food (and I don’t mean Taco bell either lol). I’m really really craving Mexican.

Carrie comes home tonight!! I can’t wait for her to get here & I can’t wait to show her an amazing time tomorrow! I received her Wedding invitation in the mail today – they are just lovely. I can’t believe my baby sister is getting married. I’m so happy for her. I can’t wait to watch her walk down the aisle and become a bride. I feel so blessed that she asked me to stand beside her as she takes her vows.

So many new and exciting things to look forward to this summer, its wonderful!!

No comments: