Sunday, April 20, 2008

Congratulations to Freddie and Holli

Congratulations to my cousin Freddie and his girlfriend Holli on the birth of their daughter Liberty Lois Burch! She weighed in at 8 lbs and 18 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great! I am so happy for you both!!

My update: I've been having braxton hicks contractions all day long!! They are more annoying than anything else, and some of them are pretty strong. It's a full moon tonight, so I've had a couple predictions that the baby will be born tonight...we shall see! Meanwhile I've just finished baking a cake for my Mother-in-law Josefa's birthday dinner tonight. (Her birthday is actually tomorrow). It'll be nice to have one more family dinner before the little guy comes...I have a feeling I won't be doing any real cooking or baking for quite some time after he arrives. :)

No comments: