Thursday, September 18, 2008

E-A-G-L.... oh forget it.

It’s that time of year again. And while I’m not a huge football fan, I will watch a game or two if it happens to be on my tv…and there’s nothing else better to do. Tony enjoys it though, so for the game this past week we had dressed up our little guy. We only watched about 5 minutes of the game… it cut into our nighttime routine, but he looked so cute all decked up in his Eagles gear. Don’t worry my “Cheesehead” relatives…I’ll be sure to dress him in Packers gear too. MMMM – the only reason I like football season is for this ice cream. I remember eating like whole tubs of this in about two sittings while I was pregnant. Ahhhhh the memories. I miss the time when I ate anything I wanted and didn’t care about the calories! Hahaha. I am seriously in love with these pajamas. It was part of a group of 6-9 mos clothes Carrie’s BFF Kelli gave me for Tommy. Thank You Kel!!!! They are made by Old Navy, and I can’t wait to get my hands on more of them. I think Old Navy’s kids clothes are so adorable. I also have some cute outfits, hats, and cute little sandals from Old Navy, but its time to pack them away with all the rest of Tommy’s smaller sized clothing. My baby is growing up so fast. Doesn't it look like he's doing the Twist in the second picture. Last but not least – a little something for the Mav. My trusty sidekick and Tommy’s little buddy. He is too cute. He follows us around the house, kisses Tommy to cheer him up when he’s crying, and still comes to bed with me at night. I have a feeling that in a couple of years, my faithful pup will be crawling into bed with Tommy.

PS... this is my 100th Post!! Wow! Fun!

No comments: