Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing Constructive To Add...My Head Is Pounding

I'm not feeling well. I am pretty sure I've caught that stomach virus that seems to be spreading like wildfire. I'm nervous Tommy will get it too, thankfully he's doing just fine so far.

My cousin Jason and his family leave for China tomorrow. I am so excited for them. Not only is it wonderful to experience a different culture, but they are also realizing their dream of being parents to a little girl, Jaiden, whom they are adopting while abroad. I know how long this journey has been for them, and I'm so happy they will get the happy ending they deserve. I can't wait to meet Jaiden.

That's about it for me today. I need to go lay down while Tommy is napping. My amazing husband is coming home early from work to hang out with the little guy so that I can rest. Thankfully this virus seems to only be hitting people for a couple of days, so I should feel like myself again by the end of the week.

Here's are a couple pictures from this weekend. We had a nice romantic dinner on Saturday night after we put the baby to bed (pan fried shrimp "gambas a la plancha", grilled tuna steaks, Tuscan bread, & wine). And here's a couple pictures of our silly duo... Tommy eating his Daddy's head, playing on his mat (I think he looks like my SIL Diana in this picture) and Mav lounging in his little bed.

No comments: