Monday, November 3, 2008

Wait where did October go??

Hellloooo November!!

Our little guy has been on the best schedule. He's been going to bed at 7:30 at night, and waking at 7 in the morning. This has been going on for about 2 months, maybe more - and I'll admit, I've been getting a bit spoiled by it. I'm sad to report that has all changed. Daylight Savings really screwed up Tommy's schedule. Now, instead of waking at 7am (thus giving me time to get up and get showered, etc.) he has been waking at 5am. Yes that's right - 5 AM! There isn't enough coffee in the world to awaken me out of sleep so early... its been a rough couple of mornings. I'm hoping that Tommy will get back on schedule by week's end.

On Saturday morning Tony discovered a local radio station that is ALREADY playing Christmas music. Can you believe it!! So... if you live in the Philadelphia area and are inclined to do so...tune to 97.5 for some fun Christmas tunes (warning: they play a lot of repeats).

We're already super pysched for Christmas. We have been planning out this year's light display (and a little something new we'd like to add to it), and I've been coming up with some cute craft and decoration ideas. I've been looking up some images online, flipping through old holiday magazines, and collecting pine cones out of my neighbor's trees. We always put a lot of thought into our holiday decorating, and this year is going to be spectacular!

I love thanksgiving and can't wait to decorate the house for Turkey day... BUT if it were up to Tony and I, we'd already be starting our Xmas holiday decorating. The only thing stopping us is that we don't want to be THOSE people....at least for a few more weeks!

No comments: