Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Immaculata

They’ve made a movie about my college Alma Mater Immaculata College (now a co-ed University) and the coach who led our famous basketball team, The Mighty Macs to win the first national women’s championship in the 70s.

It made me proud and nostalgic to watch the opening scenes of this movie, called Our Lady of Victory. Yes, some of the girls in school with me were That perky, and yes… that’s exactly how the nuns talk To you, At you, and Around you.

Immaculata will always hold a special place in my heart. With my four years living on and off campus, I had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people. Some have been my best friends from the moment we stepped foot on campus, some from the first few days of pledging O Pi E together.

I have so many wonderful memories of Immaculata: from jogging around campus on the chilly winter nights, to grubbing in the cafeteria in my pajamas. 8 AM classes I barely woke in time to make, & hanging out with my sisters doing pretty much anything and everything we could amongst IC’s “haunted” halls.

I loved every moment of my college years at Immaculata & I am so excited for the April 2009 release of this movie. Feel free to check out more information, and to watch a clip: http://www.ourladyofvictorymovie.com/

No comments: