Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Yay!! Our Christmas tree is all decorated and looking fabulous! Here it is! I decorated this year in all reds, whites, greens, and golds. Then I added our special ornaments, and some pretty bows. I just realized that Maverick is sitting in the same spot for both pictures hahaha. The first one was AM, the second PM.
Also - here are some other random pictures I took today.
Tommy being his cute little self (I made this onesie with a cool iron-on transfer).
My bowl of Christmas cheer.
My coffee this morning... spiced to perfection with a touch of egg nog and nutmeg (again...blogger turned my picture sideways and I know not why).
Our new family ornaments for 2008. Cute Right!
Tommy "reading" his dinosaur book to me. Melted my heart.




No comments: