Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Buh Bye 2008

It's been an amazing year, and we will have many wonderful memories from 2008. For any that are venturing out tonight, please be as safe as possible and avoid driving while under the influence. Otherwise - We hope you have a ball!! When the clock strikes midnight, we will be thinking of you and wishing you many blessings for 2009!

Anyone have any really unique and fun activities planned for tonight? We're staying in this year. Tommy will (hopefully) go to bed around 8, then we'll enjoy a nice quiet dinner with both a cheese fondue and a beef broth fondue I found recipes for online. We've got a nice assortment of meats, veggies, and bread, as well as a bottle of wine we haven't opened yet. It's sure to be a scrumptious and romantic way to ring in the new year.

It snowed for a couple hours today, so I thought I'd post some pictures of us out in it. Tommy was ready for his nap when we took him outside (I had a feeling it would melt away by the time he woke up and I was right)....so he was a little grumpy, but I think he still had a pretty good time. Maverick LOVES the snow, so he was racing around Tony and I while we played with Tommy in the snow and pulled him on his new sled he received from Uncle Mikey and Aunt Nicole for Christmas.

No comments: